0
Posted by Marie on Thursday, April 03, 2014 in , , ,

My new year resolution 

New York Look Book: A Gallery of Street Fashion
Amy Larocca and Jake Chessum (Melcher Media, 2007)

The New York Look Book is a collection of articles/features in Amy Larocca's 'Look Book' section in the New York magazine. The magazine section features different people that Amy Larocca and her photographer, Jake Chessum found on the streets of New York. These people have different personal styles, preferences, and beliefs. The only similarity they have is their confidence and conviction of their own personality.

This is a good read to start the year. I look at this book as my New Year resolution, to develop my own chutzpah. Each look reads like their own story. If stylish means doing whatever the f*** you want, then I'm there. There's also a 'where to find it' section (that is, style shops and restaurants), in case I'll find myself in New York with a bag full of cash.

Not an impossible thing, y'know. :-)

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 opinionated thoughts of a cubicle dweller All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.